Searching ‘Trekking near me’ sitting in Northern India then ‘The valley of flowers’ is going to top the chart.
The valley of Flowers is India’s most talked about the trek. From amateur to Professional trekkers, everybody talks about this serene, colorful valley they wish to walk through again and again.
With seven prominent mountain ranges, trekkers have a lot to explore in India. But everyone who loves mountains wants to experience the Himalayan range.
The trekking scene picked up in 1982, after the colourful meadows of Chamoli, Uttarakhand, were turned into the National Park of Valley of Flowers. Considering the variety of flora, UNESCO recognized it as a World Heritage Site in 2002 and garnered global attention to the valley.
May to September is an appropriate time to visit the valley, but it blooms the most in July and August. With the well-laid paths and warm and welcoming people around, long hours of the walk seem doable.
You could be wrong if you thought the VOF is a beginner-level trek. VOF coupled with Hemkund Sahib is an intermediate-level trek that challenges your fitness and endurance. But if you are fit and ready to prepare enough, the valley will welcome you with open arms.
Wish to walk through a dreamy, picturesque valley? Then start preparing
Explore The Valley of Flowers Trek
- Rishikesh to Rishikesh transportation
- Accommodation: Hotels in Joshimath/Ghangharia and Camp sites where hotels aren’t available
- Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner (Vegetarian food only)
- First aid support
- Trustworthy and knowledgeable guides
- Carry on meals
- Extended stays due to any kind unfavourable conditions
- Services like porter or any kind of carriage
- Any kinds of expenses done in emergency situations